From Best Free Stuff Guide
The Cave of the Winds is located outside of Colorado Springs at the foot of Pikes Peak and overlooking Williams Canyon and Manitou Springs.  Cave of the Winds coupons help save visitors to the Colorado attraction dollars off admission and are available as printable coupons online from Colorado-based tourist websites. Discounts may also be available to fans and followers of the attraction on Facebook or Twitter.
|Offered by||Cave of the Winds|
|Location||Cave of the Winds Road, Manitou Springs, CO 80829|
|Features||Discovery Tour, Lantern Tour, educational tours, gift shop, ropes course|
|Types of coupons||Printable coupons, group discounts|
|Military discount?||Adult military save $4 on both tours. Children of military personnel save $2 on the Discovery Tour and $3 on the Lantern Tour. A valid military ID must be presented to receive the discount.|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
Cave of the Winds Coupons and Free Offers
- The Colorado Springs Convention and Visitors Bureau occasionally offers printable coupons for the Cave of the Winds.
- The official website for the Denver Convention and Visitors Bureau sometimes offers promotional codes and printable coupons for discounted admission to the Cave of the Winds.
- Coupons for the Cave of the Winds may sometimes be available inside Colorado Springs and Denver area tourist magazines and brochures.
- The Cave of the Winds operates a Facebook page and Twitter feed, providing fans with information on the attraction as well as news about promotional offers. Some of these offers may be exclusive to fans and followers.
- Discounted rates are available for groups of 15 or more people. Discovery Tour group rates start at $240 while Lantern Tour rates start at $375. These prices reflect the total price for 15 people visiting together.
- Cave of the Winds offers several incentives for purchasing tickets online. This includes a $3 discount on Wind Walker Challenge Course tickets and 20 percent to 30 percent off souvenir photos.
- Season passes are available for Cave of the Winds and include free admission for a year. The cost is the full price of admission plus an additional $10.
Visiting Cave of the Winds
About the Cave of the Winds
The Cave of the Winds is open 364 days a year and offers summer hours from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. and winter hours from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. The attraction is located 75 miles from Denver, 170 miles from Cheyenne, Wyoming, and 380 miles from Albuquerque, New Mexico. 
The Cave of the Winds was first discovered in 1881 and is one of the highest caves in the United States at 7,000 feet. The attraction offers visitors two main tours to explore the cave: The Discovery Tour and The Lantern Tour.
Admission prices for The Lantern Tour cost $30 for adults and $15 for children ages 6-11. Children under the age of six are not permitted on the tour. The Discovery Tour costs $20 for adults and $12 for children ages 6-11. Children under the age of six are admitted free on the Discovery Tour.
Also See: Free Pikes Peak Coupons, Free Cheyenne Mountain Zoo Coupons, Free North Pole Colorado Coupons, Free Denver Museum of Nature and Science Coupons, Free Denver Aquarium Coupons, Free Denver Zoo Coupons, Free Denver Art Museum Coupons, Free Butterfly Pavilion Coupons, Free Elitch Gardens Coupons, Free Lakeside Amusement Park Coupons, Free Royal Gorge Coupons, Free Pikes Peak Cog Railway Coupons