From Best Free Stuff Guide
Visitors that want to save on their admission costs can use Carnegie Science Center coupons and discounts. Coupons may occasionally be available inside local tourist guides or brochures, or visitors can take advantage of the science center's numerous discounts. This includes savings for teachers, college students, seniors, guests visiting in groups, and museum members.
The Carnegie Science Center is located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, along the banks of the Ohio River. The science center opened on October 5, 1991, and offers visitors a variety of permanent and traveling exhibits, OMNIMAX shows, educational programs, several museum stores, and a cafe.
|Offered by||Carnegie Science Center|
|Location||1 Allegheny Ave., Pittsburgh, PA 15212-5850|
|Features||Exhibits, gift stores, educational programs, OMNIMAX films, etc.|
|Types of coupons||Member discounts, group offers|
|AARP discount?||No, but seniors age 65 and over receive discounts on Tuesdays|
|Military discount?||Yes; half-price discounts|
About the Carnegie Science Center
The Carnegie Science Center is open Sunday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Admission prices are $17.95 for adults, $11.95 for children ages 3-12, and free for children under age 3. Parking is available on-site for $5 per vehicle for non-members, and $3 for members.
Carnegie Science Center Coupons and Free Offers
- Coupons for the Carnegie Science Center may occasionally be offered inside Pittsburgh area tourist guides, magazines, and brochures. These can be picked up at local visitor centers, tourist bureaus, or inside the lobby of area hotels.
- Visitors can purchase a science center membership, and receive free admission for an entire year. Additional perks include 10 percent off purchases made in any of the five science center stores, and free admission to more than 300 science centers nationwide. Members also receive free admission to the Carnegie Museum of Art, the Andy Warhol Museum, and the Carnegie Museum of Natural History.
- Visitors pay half-price admission when they visit the Carnegie Science Center within two months of their last visit. In order to receive the discount, they must present their payment receipt.
- Tuesdays is Grown-Up Day at the science center. All seniors age 65 and over pay just $5 general admission, and $5 for an Omni film.
- Consumers can visit with a group of 15 or more people, and save dollars off admission. Reservations must be made in advance in order to receive the discount.
- College students can save $2 on general admission when they bring in a valid student ID. Students at Carnegie Mellon University or Chatham College get free admission with their valid student ID.
- Active military personnel can purchase half-price admission tickets for themselves and three others. In order to receive the discount, they must have their valid military ID.
- Visitors can check out the Special Offers & Discounts section of the official website, and find out about promotional offers and discounts available.
- Throughout the year, free admission days may sometimes be available. For example, visitors received free admission on September 25, 2011, thanks to RAD.
- Teacher can receive free admission to the museum once a year. In order to receive the free offer, teachers must fill out a short form on the official website.
Visiting Carnegie Science Center
Also See: Free Science Center Coupons, Free Pittsburgh Zoo Coupons, Free Pittsburgh Children's Museum Coupons, Free Pittsburgh Aviary Coupons, Free Gateway Clipper Coupons, Free Splash Lagoon Coupons, Free Hersheypark Coupons, Free Please Touch Museum Coupons, Free Sesame Place Coupons, Free Knoebels Coupons, Free Dorney Park Coupons, Free Camelbeach Coupons, Free Sandcastle Coupons, Free Museum Coupons