From Best Free Stuff Guide
Captain George's Seafood coupons and discounts help save diners dollars off their next seafood dinner and may sometimes be available to members of the restaurant's e-club. Dollars off discounts are also available for large groups.
Captain George's Seafood is a buffet seafood chain that began in the 1970s and offers four locations in Virginia Beach, Virginia, Williamsburg, Virginia, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, and Outer Banks, North Carolina.
|Offered by||Captain George's Seafood|
|Phone number||757-428-3494 (Virginia Beach), 757-565-2323 (Williamsburg), 252-480-6677 (Outer Banks), and 843-916-2278 (Myrtle Beach)|
|Types of coupons||Printable coupons, dollars off discount specials|
Captain George's Seafood Coupons
- Captain George's Seafood operates a Facebook page, providing fans with information on special promotional offers and restaurant news year round.
- The Specials section on the official Captain George's Seafood website and find out about promotional and seasonal offers.
- Groups of 30 or more people receive discounted food with advance reservations.
- The free George's Club notifies members of Captain George's Seafood news and discount information by e-mail. It is free to sign up for through the restaurant's Facebook page.
- Printable Captain George's coupons are offered at various times through third-party dining and tourist websites, including the official website of the Monster Coupon Book.
Dining at Captain George's Seafood
About Captain George's Seafood
Captain George's Seafood is open daily, offering customers a seafood buffet. The cost of the buffet is $31 for adults and $15.40 for children ages 5-12. Children under the age of five eat free. The restaurant's all-you-can-eat buffet features more than 70 items, including soups, salads, Alaskan snow crab legs, shrimp, clams, steamed mussels, Oyster Rockefeller, prime rib, chicken, baked breads, corn on the cob, vegetables, and assorted desserts. Captain George's also offers an a la carte menu, a children's menu, and a takeout menu. Each year, Captain George's Seafood locations order an estimated 125,000 pounds of steamed shrimp, 300,000 pounds of scallops, one million pounds of crab legs, 300,000 pounds of fish, 125,000 pounds of fried shrimp, and 117,000 pounds of cookies.
In addition to Captain George's dining options, the restaurant also offers a variety of services for customers. This includes an online restaurant locator, online menus, social networking pages, and an online store that sells shirts, hats, glasses, sweatshirts, and gift cards. Captain George's flagship location also boosts two large stained glass domes, valued at $125,000 each when they were completed in 1984.