From Best Free Stuff Guide
The Bay Area Renaissance Festival is held each year in Tampa, Florida. Bay Area Renaissance Festival coupons and discounts help save visitors dollars off the overall admission price. Discount tickets are available to purchase at select retail locations and attractions. Coupons are also available at participating Subway locations.
The festival takes visitors back in time to the reign of King Henry VIII, and offers a variety of attractions that include stage acts, music, costumed characters, period food and drink, jousting, and shopping.
|Offered by||Bay Area Renaissance Festival|
|Location||11315 N. 46th Street, Tampa, FL 33617|
|Features||Jousting, shopping, period food and drink, costumed characters, music|
|Types of coupons||Dollars off printed coupons, promotions, group discounts, season passes|
|AARP discount?||No, but seniors 62 and over save $4 on admission|
|Military discount?||Service men and women receive a $5 daily discount with military ID.|
Bay Area Renaissance Festival Coupons and Free Offers
- Tickets that are purchased in advance are available for $3 off the regular price through Ticketfly.
- The Bay Area Renaissance Festival operates their own Facebook page, facebook.com/bayarearenaissance, posting information about festival news, discounts, and promotional offers. This includes free ticket giveaways before and after the festival begins.
- Discount rates are available for groups of 10 or more people by calling 800-601-4848.
- There are discount tickets available for purchase at participating Walgreens locations, as well as MOSI
- Visitors are able to purchase a season pass and receive free fair admission for the duration of the festival. The price for an adult pass is $84.95 and the price of a child pass is $48.95.
Mary-Go-Round - Bay Area Renaissance Festival, Tampa FL
About the Bay Area Renaissance Festival
The 2014 Bay Area Renaissance Festival takes place at the MOSI weekends from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on February 22 through April 5, and Friday, April 4. Admission prices at the gate are $19.95 for adults, $11.95 for children 5-12, and $14.95 for seniors 62 and over. Parking at the festival is available free on site.
Each year the festival offers numerous "Theme Weekends." The 2014 weekends are as follows: February 22 and 23 is Wine, Chocolate and Romance, March 1 and 2 is Highland Fling, March 8 and 9 is Buccaneer Beer Fest, March 15 and 16 is Shamrocks and Shenanigans, March 23 and 24 is Wonders of the World, March 29 and 30 is High Seas Adventure, April 4 is Festival Friday, and April 5 and April 6 is Huzzah to the King