From Best Free Stuff Guide
Avalanche Bay coupons help save visitors to the waterpark money on admission. Discounts include dollars off admission, and are available as printable coupons from the waterpark's official website. Additional deals are available for season passholders and resort guests.
Avalanche Bay Indoor Waterpark is the largest indoor waterpark in the state of Michigan. It is part of Boyne Mountain Resort, located in Boyne Falls, Michigan. The resort features the waterpark, as well as golfing, hiking, a spa, and downhill skiing.
|Offered by||Avalanche Bay|
|Location||1 Boyne Mountain Road, Boyne Falls, MI 49713|
|Phone number||231-549-7979 or 800-462-6963|
|Features||Arcade, dining, waterslides, wave pools, lazy river, activity pool|
|Types of coupons||Printable coupons, season pass deals, waterpark packages|
About Avalanche Bay
Avalanche Bay is open year round, with varying hours of operation. Guests at Boyne Mountain Resort pay less for admission tickets, which change depending on the calendar day and month. Regular non-resort guests pay between $22 and $45 for a full-day ticket while resort guests pay between $22 and $41 for full-day tickets. 
Avalanche Bay offers visitors 88,000 square feet of waterpark activities. This includes waterslides, activity pools, a climbing wall, a lazy river, a shallow pool for children, and hot tubs.
Avalanche Bay Coupons and Free Offers
- The official Avalanche Bay website provides information about discounts and deals. The official site offers a variety of package deals for the waterpark and overnight accommodations at the resort. These deals are available under the "Waterpark Specials" section under the "Waterpark" icon on the main page. Deals include overnight rooms and waterpark admission, as well as golf and waterpark packages.
- There are a variety of ticketing options for guests to help save them money. This includes full-day admission, evening admission, two-day admission, and five-day admission deals.
- The waterpark also sells "Avalanche Bay Splash Passes" each year, providing visitors with free admission to the waterpark. Pass options include the "Annual Splash Pass," which costs $289 and includes unlimited admission to the waterpark for an entire year. The "Splash Pass" costs $149, and includes unlimited admission for four months from the date of purchase. The "Family Splash Pass" costs $379, and is also good for four months for up to four people. The "Annual Friends and Family Splash Pass is $999, and includes unlimited admission for a year for up to four people. 
- A "Frequent Splash Pass" is also available to purchase. It costs $60, and includes 10 discounted visits to the waterpark for one year from the date of purchase. The discount is $15 off during midweek and $10 off on weekends.
- Avalanche Bay operates its own Facebook page, providing access to information on Avalanche Bay promotional news and discounts.
- Visitors who signup for the waterpark's free online newsletter receive special offers, discounts, and news by e-mail.
Halloween Hoopla at Avalanche Bay
Avalanche Bay and Boyne Mountain Resort offer guests a Halloween Hoopla package each year. The package starts at $266 per night for a family of four, and includes unlimited admission to the water park (beginning at 4 p.m. on the day of arrival), lodging, and events including Spooky Story Time, outdoor hayrides, pictures with Fritz, the St. Bernard mascot, nightly bonfires with s'mores, The Great Pumpkin Race, scenic chairlift rides. and trick or treating.
Surfing at Avalanche Bay
Also See: Free Boyne Mountain Coupons, Free Michigan's Adventure Coupons, Free Michigan Renaissance Festival Coupons, Free Erebus Haunted House Coupons, Free Great Wolf Lodge Coupons, Free Detroit Science Center Coupons, Free Detroit Zoo Coupons, Free Zoo Coupons, Free Aquarium Coupons, Free Museum Coupons