From Best Free Stuff Guide
Arkansas State Fair coupons and discounts help visitors cut down on admission and ride costs. Coupons and discount tickets are sometimes available for dollars off general admission from restaurants and pharmacies like Walgreens. Discounts are also offered in the form of special discount days at the fair, including military discount days, kiddie discounts, and college discounts.
The Arkansas State Fair takes place at the Arkansas Livestock Show Association in Little Rock every October. The fair is a family friendly attraction that features such entertainment as arts and crafts, rides, food, games, live entertainment and concerts, talent shows, livestock, and commercial exhibits.
|Offered by||Arkansas State Fair|
|Location||Arkansas Livestock Show Association, 2600 Howard Street, Little Rock, AR 72206|
|Features||Carnival and midway, food competitions and demonstrations, arts, crafts, exhibits, concerts, rodeo, etc.|
|Types of coupons||Coupons through local businesses, discount tickets, discount days, etc.|
|Military discount?||In 2013, October 15 is "Military Appreciation Day." All military personnel and their immediate family will receive free gate admission from 11 a.m. to close with a valid ID.|
About the Arkansas State Fair
The Arkansas State Fair celebrated its inaugural year in 1938, though the fair has roots dating back to 1867. In addition to the numerous shows, attractions, competitions, food, and rides, the fair also crowns a State Fair Queen and Rodeo Queen each year. The 2013 Arkansas State Fair takes place from October 11 through October 20.
Arkansas State Fair Coupons and Free Offers
- The Arkansas State Fair operates both a Twitter feed and a Facebook page, posting information on fair news and special promotional deals. For example, Facebook fans are eligible to win free tickets to the fair.
- The official Arkansas State Fair website provides additional information on savings opportunities. This year, the fair will offer the following:
- Coupons for $3 off PBR tickets are available at Bumper to Bumper Auto Parts Stores.
- $3 off coupons for PBR tickets will also be issued on October 19 inside the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette.
- Consumers can pick up discount tickets for gate admission, family value packs, and advance ride passes from participating Walgreens locations from September 3 to October 11, 2013.
- During the fair's duration, customers will be able to get free admission and parking, Monday through Friday, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. as part of the "Lunch at the Fair" promotion.
- Children 6-12 will get a free gate admission pass when they check out at least five books from October 1-17. Books have to be checked out from any Central Arkansas Library System Branch.
- During the fair, visitors can purchase unlimited ride bands from 11 a.m. to close. The cost of the ride band is $25.
- Monday, October 14, is the Point 94.1 Dollar Day. All admission, rides, and parking cost $1. October 14 is also "Coca Cola Kiddie Day." All kids six and under can ride for free from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Wednesday, October 16 at the fair is "Wendy's Wednesday." Ride wristbands are available for $25. Guests can save their wristband to be able to redeem it for a free frosty at participating Wendy's.
- October 12 and 13 is "Electric Cooperatives of Arkansas Weekend." ECA customers will a $2 discount coupon for gate admission for Saturday and Sunday in their statements.
Visiting the Arkansas State Fair
Also See: Free State Fair Coupons, Free Renaissance Festival Coupons, Free Little Rock Zoo Coupons, Free Wild River Country Coupons, Free Colton's Steakhouse Coupons, Free Magic Springs Coupons, Free Wendy's Coupons