From Best Free Stuff Guide
Arizona Museum of Natural History coupons and discounts help visitors to the museum save on admission prices. Coupons for the museum may sometimes be published in print publications. Discounts are also available for groups, members, seniors, and students.
The Arizona Museum of Natural History is owned by the city of Mesa, Arizona. The museum was founded in 1977 and offers the public 60,000 natural history, anthropology, and art objects to explore, along with 10,000 historic photographs.
|Offered by||Arizona Museum of Natural History|
|Location||53 North MacDonald, Mesa, AZ 85201-7325|
|Features||Exhibits, educational programs|
|Types of coupons||Member, group, and student discounts|
|AARP discount?||No, but seniors aged 65 and older save $1 on regular admission and $10 on an annual membership|
Arizona Museum of Natural History Coupons and Free Offers
- Children under the age of three are admitted free.
- Visitors can "Like" the Arizona Museum of Natural History on Facebook or follow the museum's Twitter feed to access ongoing information on museum news, discounts, and promotional offers throughout the year.
- Group discounts are available for 10 or more people when reservations are made at least one week in advance. The discount offers $3 off for adults.
- Visitors can purchase an annual membership to the Arizona Museum of Natural History and receive free admission for a year. Additional member perks include a 10 percent discount at the museum store.
- Coupons for the Arizona Museum of Natural History may sometimes be published inside Mesa area print publications. This includes tourist magazines and brochures, coupon mailers, and coupon books.
Arizona Museum of Natural History Video
About the Arizona Museum of Natural History
The Arizona Museum of Natural History is open daily Tuesday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Sundays from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. The museum is closed on Mondays, and holidays. Admission prices are $10 for adults, $6 for children aged 3-12, $9 for seniors aged 65 and older, and $8 for students aged 13 and over with a valid ID.
The Arizona Museum of Natural History offers visitors a chance to explore collections on Natural History, Ethnology, Art, History, Paleontology, Geology, and Archaeology. The museum also operates a library. Some of the permanent exhibits at the museum include Dinosaur Hall, Paleo Dig Pit, Heritage Wall, Exploration Station, Sculptures and Public Art, Arizona Through Time, and Native Peoples of the Past.
Also See: Free Museum Coupons, Free Museum Admission, Free Science Center Coupons, Free Musical Instrument Museum Coupons, Free Arizona Science Center Coupons, Free Wildlife World Zoo Coupons, Free Reid Park Zoo Coupons, Free Arizona State Fair Coupons