From Best Free Stuff Guide
Free Advair can help asthma and COPD patients who have been prescribed Advair get free medication. Patient assistance programs can provide patients with up to a year's worth of free Advair if they meet certain requirements, while free samples can provide new patients with free medicine to try out. Other ways to save include Advair coupons and special offers, which may be available through the official Advair website, or at local pharmacies.
Wikimedia Commons: James Heilman
|Types of free offers||Samples, coupons, patient assistance programs, etc.|
|Where to find free offers||Official Advair website, GlaxoSmithKline, pharmacies.|
|Limitations||Offers vary in limitations and restrictions|
|Disclaimer||The information provided by BestFreeStuffGuide is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Do not take any action based on the information on this page without consulting a physician.|
Advair Coupons and Free Offers
- Free Advair samples may help Advair patients by providing free medicine for a limited amount of time. Patients can often to obtain Advair samples directly from their doctor or healthcare provider, who request samples directly from GlaxoSmithKline, the drug's manufacturer.
- Bridges to Access, the main GlaxoSmithKline patient assistance program, offers free Advair Diskus for qualified patients for up to a year.
- Advair coupons can provide discounts on Advair for patients. A $10 off coupon can be printed from the official Advair website to redeem at participating pharmacies on Advair prescriptions.
- The official Advair website also offers the Breathe Easier Program. Patients can sign up for the program free of charge, and get their first Advair prescription free of charge. If they have already filled their first Advair prescription, they can get a discount on their next prescription of Advair. Patients will also begin to receive additional Advair discounts by e-mail.
- Additional coupons and savings for Advair may be available through select pharmacy's programs. Pharmacies such as Walgreen's offer assistance programs to people without insurance, offering dollars off select medications.
- Third party patient assistance and prescription support programs for Advair include the Xubex Patient Assistance Program, Together RX Access, and the Healthwell Foundation Copay Program.
Advair is a bronchodilator that widens the bronchial tubes, or airways to the lungs. Doctors prescribe Advair to treat asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or COPD, as well as chronic bronchitis and emphysema.. Advair relaxes the muscles and reduces inflammation in the airways, resulting in improved breathing.
Advair is the brand name for the combination of fluticasone and salmeterol. Fluticasone is a steroid, and helps to reduce inflammation; salmeterol is a bronchodilator, and helps to relax muscles in the airways.